DMCA Policy for SnapTubeApkDownload.com
SnapTubeApkDownload.com (“we” or “us”) is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy outlines the procedures and practices we follow when responding to notifications of alleged copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on SnapTubeApkDownload.com in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notification (“DMCA Notice”) to our designated Copyright Agent. The DMCA Notice should include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Please send your DMCA Notices to our designated Copyright Agent:
Email: [[email protected]]
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Identification of the specific material that was removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, any jurisdiction where we may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the DMCA Notice or its agent.
We will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Changes to the DMCA Policy:
We may revise and update this DMCA Policy from time to time. All changes will be posted on this page.
For any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].